Monday, May 23, 2011

Polkas and Vespas - My First Outfit Post

First off, pardon the bad pics.. took em on my iPhone, and wasn't planning on putting these up. But, i dunno, i quite like this outfit so thought I'd make it my first outfit post! Also, had the perfect cheesecake today with a Oreo base and a topping of berries! It was divine...




I love that ring-meshy necklace! What do you guys think?? I'd really LOVE to hear from you.. Anything at all, pointers? suggestions? I totally welcome any sorta criticism!

Much love <3

PS: Sorry bout the no face thing... not ready for the whole out in the world sorta thing. (not sure that makes sense,, but, oh well)

12 comments:

  1. aahh..krits..give the vespa to me!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vespa looks so *sexy*....!And your polas and denim too legant for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of the vespa! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovee how the scooter is soo retro-chic and the outfit suits just great. ;]
    keep stopping by. <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for the follow. I followed you as well xx Joice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your necklace and shoes. Btw, love your shot on Vespa!!!
    Do participate in my 99th post giveaway!!!
    Enter my first GIVEAWAY & Win a gorgeous LACE BELT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit. Gorgeous necklace and that Vespa is what my summer dreams are made of.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need a vespa in my life. :D
    Really beautiful Necklace!
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove that necklace, where did you get it? :) And your blouse is really beautiful, I like ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot Chi! Got it from this shop called Phoebe and Chloe in Jakarta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ho I like your picture so much, with the vespa!!
    And really cool outfit, I'm a huge fan of polka dots ;))

    ReplyDelete